Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this foundation didn't work for me at all. it looked super cakey and felt very heavy on my face and it totally oxidizes orange.
Casey K.
Can not begin to tell you how much I love this product! Converts flawlessly! I bought this just to treat it on influenster.com!
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
This foundation is full coverage but it leaves a little bit of a powder like reside when it drys no matter how much you blend.
Lilibeth A.
The coverage of this item is completely amazing. Although it is a bit thick I wouldn't change it for the world! Recommend it :)
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is one of the best foundations out on the market long last amazing for oily skin which I have and can wear for 12+ hours!
Jillien B.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this product! Great shade ranges and covers anything, literally anything. Easy to blend and full coverage yet lightweight.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Full coverage for sure, I love to use this a s a concealer as well. Its very thick and works great when mixed with moisturizer.
Kayla N.
Clio, MI
Love the formula. If you have a lot of redness you don't even need to color correct with this foundation and it lasts all day!
Vanessa G.
The Lock It Tattoo Foundation is my go to foundation every single day. Full coverage, even works well with covering up tattoos.
Jessica H.
Madison
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Outstanding coverage. Dries super fast, so work quickly. I love how easily it blends - I also use it to cover tattoos for work!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon