Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19860)
Media (1907)
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
The best foundation I have ever used. Doesn't come off, full coverage & feels amazing on the face. Doesn't get oily either!
Korri M.
By far the best foundation I have ever used, the color matched perfectly. And is a long wear Foundation that is long wear.
Angela V.
san diego
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
It oxidizes very quickly and leaves your skin greasy but has a beautiful packaging and when you put it covers you very well
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
This foundation is so amazing! It covers everything and makes my skin look so smooth! It's the best and it's super creamy!
mona f.
Leaves your face a little cakey but it does its job. I love using this as a concealer. It works very well and applys great
Kenzie B.
Williamsburg
wonderful foundation all around! full coverage and beautiful blend. i’ll forever keep using this foundation. it’s amazing!
Emily H.
Madisonville
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
A great long lasting full coverage foundation. This shade is my summer colors and it matches my tanned skin tone perfectly.
Amanda D.
Williamson, WV
Love this foundation although I do have to mix it with a liquid to thin it down some to get it to spread over my face good
Sarah T.
My very favorite foundation! It is not too thick, goes on smooth and lasts all day and night. It's matte and full coverage
Leigha B.
Great coverage. Not as thick as I'd hoped. I wanted to those as one step to avoid concealer but it didn't work out for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.