Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Cassey H.
Toronto
I only got a sample and it’s okay. A little goes a long way but the smell is what throws me off. It smells heavily of paint and is extremely full coverage. It also creases a lot around my forehead. Sometimes really cakey
Morgan O.
Orange, CA
The shade i bought has always been a little too light for me, so i kept it to lighten up my other foundations. It has incredible coverage. I love the matte finish. I will buy again and would definitely recommend for someone looking for full coverage
Breanna N.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I have been using this foundation for almost 2 years now and I don’t plan on switching. This is highly pigmented and full coverage. Lasts all day and can cover anything. I apply with a silicone sponge. On a daily use a bottle has lasted me about 2-3 months.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
This was a good foundation for when I just had very red skin. However, when I started to get tiny bumps on my skin, this wasn’t a very helpful product as it stuck out my bumps even more. I still recommend it though, it’s amazing coverage but just not for me
Sydnee R.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
This is a very good full coverage foundation, I do recommend if you have oily skin, if you have dry skin it tends to stick on more. Is very long lasting and blends out well. Over I would buy it again if I had oily skin.
SaKora M.
Perry
This foundation works really well for me. This product works really well for my skin tone, and has quite a range. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is great, I have combination skin, and it works amazing for all areas. Would recommend this item.
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
HOLY FREAKING GRAIL of foundations. If you need full coverage and haven’t tried this— WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DOOOOOO IT. Amazing product. It’s expensive, but a little goes a long way. I highly recommend KVD to anyone and everyone.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not my favorite foundation. Very strong orange undertone and VERY cakey finish. Good for a night out but not practical for everyday where. I applied it with a brush, might be less cakey if applied with a beauty blender.
Monica N.
Corbin, KY
I loved this foundation at first and it is still my go to foundation. It has a matte finish which during the winter months doesn’t work very well for me. It blends amazingly but it is a little heavier than I would like.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I LOVE this foundation. It hides all my imperfections. It lasts all day. I honestly haven’t found a bad thing about this product. It’s a heavier foundation than most but it doesn’t feel like it’s weighing down your skin. I highly recommend to all my friends.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.