Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Emily H.
Madisonville
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
A great long lasting full coverage foundation. This shade is my summer colors and it matches my tanned skin tone perfectly.
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I do love the coverage of Kat con d makeup. It's absolutely amazing. Great coverage, just wish it didn't come out so thick.
member-7cdc34ce8
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Other more...
This foundation has real good coverage. Most than other brands I have tried. I have never had to reapply after a long day!
Shellamae C.
Largo
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I love this foundation from Kat Von D very smooth on the skin, medium to full coverage, and it gives you that natural glow.
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
The best foundation I have ever used. Doesn't come off, full coverage & feels amazing on the face. Doesn't get oily either!
Ashley C.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Was looking for a full coverage foundation and so far I love this. My foundation stays flawless all through the summer day!
Laura B.
Rockwall
After trying 15 or more liquid foundations, I found this. It has amazing full coverage and doesn't wear off during the day.
Jhonnell M.
Love this foundation, full coverage, long lasting 24 hours. Not heavy on face. Smell good, great quality. Worth your money
Melissa V.
Great foundation. A little goes a long way, unless you want to look cakey. But it covers well, as it has a lot of pigment.
Stephanie K.
Bennington, NE
Great full coverage foundation pretty thick a little goes a long way not great on super dry skin but works great for normal
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.