Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Danielle D.
Westerville, OH
I loved this product so much. It has a perfect matte finish that lasts all day. It is definitely a full coverage foundation.
Mikayla P.
Marion Heights , PA
I'm very pale and this is the perfect shade! Finally a shade for us whities out there! This is so full coverage it's amazing
Samantha S.
Hillsboro, OR
I did not like this at all. It made my dry skin break out the very next day. It also was too thick and it made me look cakey
Alejandra V.
SAN JOSE
LOVE LOVE LOVE its a full coverage so a little goes a long way make sure to prime and moisturise face before for best results
Faith T.
WAYLAND, MI
This has been my ride or die full coverage foundation for years now. You can never go wrong with this foundation. I love it.
Talicia E.
Kissimmee, FL
This foundation is amazing it covers up all my acne scars and my skin doesn't get oily. It keeps my face matte all day long.
Selina D.
This is my favorite of all time i have been using this ever since sephora did my makeup i love it so much yall should but it
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
I HATE this foundation. It's so heavy and cakey no matter how I attempt to apply it. It's definitely not for oily skin types.
Becky W.
Racine , OH
Have gone through two bottles of this foundation! Love it! Great full coverage. Many colors to choose from. Stays on all day!
destiny f.
It's not even that good it's very thick and really full coverage at first it was good but after two hours it doesn't stay on
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon