Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Victoria B.
Love this foundation. I have oily skin and it keeps me looking non greasy all day but it doesn't have a flat matte finish.
Paige B.
Chico, CA
I personally love this foundation more than any I've ever used, amazing coverage and only with the use of a little proDuct
Morgan P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I feel this product feels thick on my skin and i find myself wanting to take of my make up which is deffinately not normal
Nancy Adriana V.
saint pauls, NC
Coverage is awesome. Wish I could find my shade a whole lot easier than having to mix 2 of them. Other than that I love it.
Nicole P.
Love this product it hides all my acne and my skin has cleared as well. I would suggest getting color matched at Sephora.
Brandy J.
Ben wheeler, TX
This foundation is amazing. Talk about a whole new layer of skin, it covers up EVERYTHING. I will be rebuying this product.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
It really does work, but it sucks because her lightest color is a tiny bit too dark and looks a little orangey on my skin.
member-7cdc34ce8
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Other more...
This foundation has real good coverage. Most than other brands I have tried. I have never had to reapply after a long day!
Ahrii Z.
It's too cakey. No matter what I did it just looked way too thick. Always clinched to dry skin, and it oxidized like crazy.
Kenzie B.
Williamsburg
wonderful foundation all around! full coverage and beautiful blend. i’ll forever keep using this foundation. it’s amazing!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.