Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Marybel S.
I always wanted a foundation that really worked! Full coverage, stays on all day! Amazing! I have oily skin and I love it!
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
When I want a full coverage with no budge, this is by far, one of if not THE best option I've tried. Love Kat & her brand.
Sierra H.
I have a problem with having oily skin, and since I started using this product, it has not been a problem! looks beautiful
Martha L.
Kingsville, TX
I felt like while it went on smooth and creamy, it didn't give me enough coverage. I need something that I can build upon.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
It really does work, but it sucks because her lightest color is a tiny bit too dark and looks a little orangey on my skin.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
I wish I had more of this product! It made my skin look so smooth and flawless. & they had a shade to match me perfectly!!
Victoria B.
Love this foundation. I have oily skin and it keeps me looking non greasy all day but it doesn't have a flat matte finish.
Leyla🖤 C.
Dos Palos, CA
This is a very nice coverage. Definitely a very full coverage foundation covers up everything and makes skin look perfect.
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
Love it!! The color blends so well with my skin tone and this has to be the most full coverage foundation I've ever owned.
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I do love the coverage of Kat con d makeup. It's absolutely amazing. Great coverage, just wish it didn't come out so thick.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.