Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19883)
Media (1909)
Kimberly J.
League City, TX
Full coverage and completely covers my acne scars.  My only issue is the color selection.  It gives a matte finish.
Biviana R.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This product is amazing it last A fair amount of time but the price is too expensive for the amount of product in the bottle.
Alejandra C.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is the go to foundation if you are looking for a lot of coverage and Matt finish. I recommend this!
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
This is the best foundation yet! I'm so happy she finally came out with extremely pale tones. It definitely has lock it down!
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love it and would buy it over and over again but i can’t really afford it sadly. But when I can I definitely buy it asap
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
This foundation provides flawless matte coverage with very little effort. Full coverage foundation that doesn't feel heavy!
Erica I.
Baytown, TX
I don't own it but my friend does. She's a teacher and uses it to cover tattoos. It helps so much and the color looks good
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Love this foundation it's full coverage a little heavy but I can mix it to make more liquidy and light I love the coverage
Rozmy Y.
It’s a full coverage and long wear with a liltle of faundation I really recommend it’s not low cost but it’s a good product
Selene B.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this product it is so great just like the rest of the Kat Von D line. It feels soft on your skin. It also last all day
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.