Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Natalie Z.
Edgewater
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I didn’t like this foundation because I found it to be too thick. It’s great if you are looking for a complete Super Full Coverage.
Julianne N.
Milltown, NJ
Amazing coverage. I think I got the wrong color though. It seemed a little light with my skin tone. Definitely want to try it again
Fabiana B.
A cobertura é realmente muito boa e rende bastante. Pouca quantidade já é o suficiente. A unica parte ruim é que transfere um pouco
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
This foundation stays put when nothing else does it stays through sweat it's long lasting it's a matte finish I absolutely love it
Kaira M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is perfect for my oily combination skin. Comes in many colors, love the coverage! This definitely is a need in my collection.
Zana S.
San Antonio, TX
I like the full coverage of this foundation the only thing is it has to.be applied with a.beauty blender because it is super thick
Liz E.
Charleston, SC
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I couldn’t believe how long this product stayed on! It was seriously mind-blowing! Plus, I love that it is vegan and cruelty-free!
Madison S.
This foundation is very full coverage, it gives a nice finish and blends flawlessly. I personally love this for a full cover look.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
These items are pricey and that may be a deal breaker for you but the Lock It Foundation is a great product and makes skin flawless
Patty W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this as well but only use foundation occasionally when I need a bit extra coverage. I usually prefer something a bit lighter.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon