Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This has a very strong cosmetic fragrance but it is great med. to heavy coverage foundation. I wear it on special occasions.
Gina L.
Sylmar, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. Best coverage and I only need one pump of product for my whole face. Love this one forever.
Cynthia A.
San Bernardino, CA
This foundation is great for full coverage! Its a bit thick but with a infussion oil it it amazing! A little goes a long way!
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Terry M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the best foundation I have ever used it is very very full coverage and last a very long time it is worth every penny
Nicold C.
this foundation is a miracle worker!! It never fails to do what it claims and doesn't slide around or come off. I'm in love.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Haven’t tried it but would love to try her products and give my review . I have heard really good stuff about this foundation
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
Kat Von d has made it possible for me to have a color that matches my skin tone! I love this foundation and use it everyday!
Lena C.
It was such a great full coverage foundation. It really does cover everything. It was so thick also a little goes a long way
Kellie L.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Loved this product at first but then it started making my face breakout and wasn’t giving me the full coverage that I wanted
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.