Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Luis-Xiomara S.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It's awesome. I love how great it makes my makeup look. Definitely will keep purchasing again and again.
Monique S.
Pueblo, CO
This has always been my favorite foundation! Gives me full coverage and hides any red pigmentation on my skin. It's amazing!!
Shayna G.
Los Angeles , CA
My go to foundation. Doesn't oxidize, full coverage. I have oily/combo skin and this foundation prevents me from getting oily
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I liked the feeling and coverage of this foundation however I don’t like how little amount of shades there are to chose from.
Coty V.
Owensboro, Ky
Love this product and brand! I have naturally very pale and fair skin so its difficult to find a foundation that isn't chalk.
Odalis L.
Love it , it's super full coverage and covers everything , great for oily skin as well , and works best with a beauty blender
Savanna V.
El Paso
I love this foundation i cannot go back to any other brands. It hides my acne scars and acne and it really sticks to my skin
aileene g.
I have used this make up and it was good it was full coverage and it lasted the whole day. I totally recomed this to any one.
Linda M.
Wethersfield, CT
If you need serious coverage this foundation will do the trick. A little goes a long way since it is a full coverage formula.
Nicold C.
this foundation is a miracle worker!! It never fails to do what it claims and doesn't slide around or come off. I'm in love.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.