Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Connie E.
Not a foundation for beginer, great coverage. Face needs to be preped for a smooth coverage. Little product goes a long way.
Carina C.
Houston , TX
Great product for oily full coverage look ! Really thick and quick drying product last up to 12 hours for me rare touch ups!!
Alex O.
A great full coverage foundation. The only thing is I can wear once or twice then have to take a break to let me skin breathe
Monica A.
akron, OH
This product really dried my skin out, and even with a primer and moisturizer, wouldn’t stick to my skin. Looked very cakey.
Jessica D.
New Providnce, NJ
Amazing!! My number 1 foundation. Full coverage lasts ALL day and the bottle lasts me a good 5/6 months. Definitely recommend
Samantha S.
Hillsboro, OR
I did not like this at all. It made my dry skin break out the very next day. It also was too thick and it made me look cakey
Jessica H.
44C! My favorite shade. Love the formula. Love the long lasting wear. Love the shade. Love the pure white concealer as well.
Melissa D.
A great foundation if you're looking for a full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way because it goes on very thick.
Coty V.
Owensboro, Ky
Love this product and brand! I have naturally very pale and fair skin so its difficult to find a foundation that isn't chalk.
Veronica B.
Victorville, Ca
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers everything, great on my semi dry skin. And the shades don't give me a pink look.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.