Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Lexi N.
Highland, IL
Completely in love with this product. I was on the fence about it until I tested it out, I will never stop buying this.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this foundation! It's lightweight and spreads easily. The coverage is great and they have light colors for pale skin!
Madison A.
Very long lasting and amazing coverage! The only thing I didn't like was when it was applied after awhile it looked orange ☹
Alyssa L.
This stuff is crazy amazing! So pigmented and full coverage. Covers all of my blemishes and stays matte and in place all day!
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
This is my current foundation, and I'm loving it! It's full coverage and highly pigmented, so I don't even need a concealer.
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
This has a very strong cosmetic fragrance but it is great med. to heavy coverage foundation. I wear it on special occasions.
Amy W.
Berea, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It last me for a while! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is out of this world!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Haven’t tried it but would love to try her products and give my review . I have heard really good stuff about this foundation
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
Kat Von d has made it possible for me to have a color that matches my skin tone! I love this foundation and use it everyday!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon