Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Kellie L.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Loved this product at first but then it started making my face breakout and wasn’t giving me the full coverage that I wanted
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Love the coverage! Lasts a long time. Feels like it does chunk up in certain areas. But overall great product worth the price
Desteni C.
Panama City Beach, FL
Too thick for my skin. Great coverage but I have a very fair and dry complexion and it dried my skin out due to its thickness
Madison A.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Very long lasting and amazing coverage! The only thing I didn't like was when it was applied after awhile it looked orange ☹
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
I HATE this foundation. It's so heavy and cakey no matter how I attempt to apply it. It's definitely not for oily skin types.
Patty G.
This is a great foundation! I recently purchased and love the amount of coverage it gives. It blends easily and stays put!
Talicia E.
Kissimmee, FL
This foundation is amazing it covers up all my acne scars and my skin doesn't get oily. It keeps my face matte all day long.
liliana r.
San Diego, CA
This baby is amazing. great matte coverage, flawless finish and it will last for ever on your face. A little goes a long way
Meghan B.
Mount Joy, PA
This foundation does not oxidize but can get cakey. One pump is all i need for my skin. I would highly recommend this product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.