Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Samie G.
Harlingen
Provides great coverage and hides any dark or red spots. Just a little bit can go a long way. It's worth the money you spend.
Sierra N.
Hesperia, CA
This foundation is just the best at hiding my blemishes, but I absolutely am in love with all of Kats products. All time fan.
larry w.
Summit
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out!
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I love this foundation very much. It covers up a lot of any red spots or acne I may have and it looks really nice on my skin.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
One of my favorite foundations! In the summer it tends to slide off my face from the heat, but in winter it stays flawless!!
Shayna G.
Los Angeles , CA
My go to foundation. Doesn't oxidize, full coverage. I have oily/combo skin and this foundation prevents me from getting oily
Meghan B.
Mount Joy, PA
This foundation does not oxidize but can get cakey. One pump is all i need for my skin. I would highly recommend this product
Denise S.
This is my go to foundation. I don't like a heavy foundation and this isn't one, but it covers all of my scars just the same.
Talicia E.
Kissimmee, FL
This foundation is amazing it covers up all my acne scars and my skin doesn't get oily. It keeps my face matte all day long.
Silvia V.
French camp, CA
Anything made by KAT VON D is worth every single last penny you might have! Her products are of the best and highest quality
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.