Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
I love how it's full cover but since my face is dry it didn't work so good on my skin type but other than that great product
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product is well worth the money. It is the best cover up I have used so far. It creates a smooth flawless finish.
Meressa L.
Fairport , NY
It didn't actually cover my tattoos all that well, but that might be because the lightest shade was too dark for me still...
kaitlin s.
❤❤ I have super sensitive skin everything causes a rash or acne and this stuff works flawlessly!! Would definitely recommend!
Kristen O.
Southside , AL
This is the most FULL coverage foundation ever! If you have oily skin this will
Be amazing for you because it is super matte
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
Covers. Hydrates. And makes my skin look flawless, this is my going out foundation. Everyone always compliments my skin tone.
Amy W.
Berea, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It last me for a while! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is out of this world!
Lindsey L.
Buhl
I had heard very good things about this foundation so I was very disappointed when it did nothing but make my oily skin worse
Yanci L.
Raleigh
Good coverage I'm in love how the skin look with this product 👍
Is a product I recommend 100 %
I'm in love with this product
Mikayla P.
Immaculata, PA
Review for: Light 42 more...
I'm very pale and this is the perfect shade! Finally a shade for us whities out there! This is so full coverage it's amazing
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.