Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. However it doesn’t smell all that great and it feels really heavy on your face.
Erin R.
Kent
Kats coverup is amazing! Love the feel afterwards and has a photo finish look. Great for wearing to cover up tattoos for work.
Rosalba D.
This base is great, it is soft and does not leave the face lumpy, it is light and long lasting, simply unbeatable and wonderful
Ashley F.
Katy, TX
Love the coverage this gives! I always wear this when I'm filming or taking photos! It's the highest coverage Foundation I own!
Kodi W.
Dayton
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
One of my favorite foundations it's very full coverage and I love it I recommend it to anybody that has blemishes or dark spots
Brianna F.
Liberty Twp, OH
Amazing product! This foundation went on well and had amazing coverage. It was light and left my skin flawlessly. I recommend.
Vanessa S.
In love with this foundation! Full coverage. A few drops for my whole face. I have really oily face and stays on all day.
Amy W.
Berea, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It last me for a while! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is out of this world!
Monique C.
Keithville, LA
Matches my skin perfectly. Even makes it soft and has full coverage. I can't go without this daily. It doesn't clog my pores.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
I love how it's full cover but since my face is dry it didn't work so good on my skin type but other than that great product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.