Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Anna W.
Olympia, WA
Best foundation ever! Can't even tell I'm wearing it and it matches perfectly to my skin. I love it! A little does go a long way.
Maria G.
I used to use this every day in high school and I loved it now it’s too heavy for me to wear but it’s still an awesome foundation
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this foundation. It really works well and have very full coverage. This one and my Marc Jacob one are my favorite.
brenda R.
I would love to try this product 😍😍😍it will help me and i could tell my friends how this product works and recommend it to people
Leann B.
yulee
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Very full coverage. It makes every blemish you have disappear. It’s lightweight. Recommend if you love full coverage foundations
Isabel A.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking for full coverage and if I'm Dacian that will last all day I recommend you ladies to purchase this foundation!
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I wanted to love this so much, but I don't. The color was a perfect match, but I found it clung to every imperfection on my face.
Kristal M.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation more than life itself! Lol! But seriously, the coverage is awesome and it leaves a velvet soft mat finish.
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
Don't like it at all I think its too much coverage I looked supper greasy oily with only 2 o 4 hours of using it never getting it
Jessica D.
Stays on all day and very full coverage. Doesn't feel very heavy; you barely need concealer for more coverage. Has a matte finish
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon