Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
Delia F.
It’s a great foundation if you want full coverage, I would also use a primer before putting it on so it doesn’t leave stripes.
Sarah M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is a very good high end foundation. I’ve only tried a sample so far but it really leaves a nice matte finish to your skin.
Brandon S.
Spencerport, NY
Love it, used this product to cover up my tattoo for work! Most products don't cover it up because of being 9 different colors
HEATHER A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Full coverage matte foundation. Covers imperfections and blemishes. Leaves skin looking flawless with a bit of sheen. Love it!
Ruiz R.
Las Vegas
This makeup I really like because it covers very well all the imperfections and is very soft is not greasy I love this brand😍😍😍
Sam b.
Redmond, OR
One of the few brands that matches my skin perfectly. I'm so pale with cool undertones that almost no one matches and hers does
Allie M.
Tifton, GA
This is by far the best full coverage foundation I've owned! It's totally worth the price for such a flawless face in the end.
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
Feels a little heavy but it has such great coverage. I think its worth it's price, it is easy to apply. Very smooth and matte.
Tashawn m.
Greensboro
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
I love the 64 medium undertone so good I would use this for my everyday to go quick no primer needed this is the one try peeps😀
Abigail D.
first foundation that wow'd me - this is ol' reliable! i have since used different products but this foundation never fails me
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.