Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Maria G.
Best foundation in the GAME!!! I’ve been using this for 2 years and it’s amazing!!! I will never go back to other foundations!
Jordan P.
Jackson, TN
This product is my holy grail. Seriously, when my FENTY foundation is going a bit wonky, I can always go back to this product!
Bailey R.
love the packaging! It does last quite a while. I'm a performer and I need full coverage that can hold up against stage lights
Leigh S.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product! I love it and would recommend it to anyone. I have been using this product for a while now and really enjoy it.
Kindra B.
McMinnville, TN
Review for: Light 48 more...
my ultimate favorite. i'll never buy another foundation. i swear by my kvd no matter what. it has been a lifesaver for my akin
Analuisa M.
Heber, CA
If you want FULL COVERAGE this is full coverage to the max. It hides all of my flaws so well that i dont even recognize myself.
Sam b.
Redmond, OR
One of the few brands that matches my skin perfectly. I'm so pale with cool undertones that almost no one matches and hers does
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
I have only heard good about this foundation and dream of trying it. But unfortunately the company doesn't ship to my country.
Danielle F.
This product offers fantastic coverage! It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I can't imagine using any other brand.
Ally F.
Stevens Point
I love this foundation! The only thing is that you need a moisturizer for underneith because it's very thick and long lasting!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.