Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Tammy B.
Tifton
I absolutely love this foundation. I rate this a 10. I love the coverage, the consistency of the makeup is not thick, and i love the flawless finish. I have received so many compliments on my complexion since wearing this foundation.
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This foundation is amazing! Such great coverage and last all day! It doesn't make you oily at all. I wish it wS just a tad cheaper tho!
Alicia J.
Rossville , GA
I like Kat von D. It is a very full coverage and it stays on all day. It's a good price for the money and I can usually find my shade.
Jessica A.
This is some full coverage foundation a little goes a long way and looks nice with a great primer and blending it with a beauty blender
Absolutely my all time favorite! .. ive been using it for years and it just never disappoints!.. Great coverage & easy to work with!..
Austyn J.
Amazing. Amazing. Full coverage. If you have super dry skin I don't recommend this for you. I think it's more for oily and normal skin.
ELIZA V.
Plattsburgh, NY
This foundation had great coverage. However it was a little too matte for me. I think it would be a great choice if you have oily skin
Candis M.
Tehachapi , CA
The foundation is full coverage but it has a very orange tone to it, I tried it for a month but went back to Estée Lauder double wear.
Emily S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good foundation good coverage but after a few hours it’s going to dry your skin and you gonna feel your skin tight because the dryness
Kelsey L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Loved the full coverage of this foundation! One star off cause it would oxidize quite a bit but other than that, is a great foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon