Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Kodi W.
Dayton
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
One of my favorite foundations it's very full coverage and I love it I recommend it to anybody that has blemishes or dark spots
Ally F.
Stevens Point
I love this foundation! The only thing is that you need a moisturizer for underneith because it's very thick and long lasting!
Ashley K.
Granite City, IL
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I did not expect to like this. I normally avoid full coverage foundations and this one is VERY full coverage. It lasts all day.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Full coverage for sure, I love to use this a s a concealer as well. Its very thick and works great when mixed with moisturizer.
Heather K.
Fort Bragg, NC
I didn't care for this foundation. Not only is the price steep it's not long lasting and feels so thick and heavy on your face.
Jessie N.
Tucson, AZ
Covers up every imperfection, I have found that the best way to apply it is with a wet beauty blender, a little goes a long way
Jaylen H.
Review for: Light 49 more...
Love this and looks super natural but it clings to dry patches on my nose and would steer around it if you have super dry skin
Ricardo B.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Doesn’t work well on my dry skin, I def have to extra moisturize if I want to wear it. Very high coverage though & very matte.!
Erin R.
Kent
Kats coverup is amazing! Love the feel afterwards and has a photo finish look. Great for wearing to cover up tattoos for work.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
This foundation is full coverage but it leaves a little bit of a powder like reside when it drys no matter how much you blend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.