Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This foundation is a part of my every single day routine! I love it because it's absolutely coverage and makes for a flawless look
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Love this foundation can't say enough about it! Full coverage to the max looks great in photos. Live the matte finish when it drie
Lucy G.
Super thick and became blotchy on my oily skin. Also it looked horrible if i got even a little hot. Not good for long wear at all.
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Great for events that need full coverage! Heavy so I do not use as an everyday foundation. Good price and a little goes along way.
Alondra O.
Cicero , IL
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Got the wrong color... but after giving it a try i totally disliked it.... i think it has a good coverage but it looked cakey on me
Cameron F.
I just love Kat Von D's makeup line! It does a great job and is very lightweight. This product is perfect for me to use every day.
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
This did not work so great for oily skin. It did have amazing coverage bit it just felt odd and it did not last like I would like.
Lindsay C.
Saginaw , MI
One of the only few brands that has my shade. Make sure you apply with a damp beauty blender. Very thick foundation, great coverage
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
i love the coverage this foundation provides but it is cruelty free and my skin is sensitive, i dont have any issues with it
Carolyn H.
I love this foundation. Blends my skin perfectly with it. Does not leave any splotches anywhere. I would absolutely recommend this.
Emma H.
I know its high coverage but how does it feel on the skin? Is it heavy? And how does it blend?
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Does foundation last all day?
Aquinnah C.
I've heard that this foundation can cover up tattoos along with the matching concealer. Is that Correct? If so, might be worth the price
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?

Amazon