Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Amanda D.
Great coverage long wear you just have to be super carefull not to apply to much or will become cakey but overall really great.
Areeba H.
This foundation cakes up for me so bad.. I just never liked this foundation I tried to work with it but nope didn't work for me
Jay M.
Best foundation if you have oily skin!! It's full coverage and matte and lasts all day!!!! One of my favorite foundations ever!
Taylor B.
Bradley, IL
This is the best foundation out there. It smooths over imperfections. It is costly but worth it. Highly recommend this product.
amanda t.
tyler, TX
One of my favorite foundations is this one right here because it actually locks the foundation and lasts all day long I love it
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
It was easy to find a color match. The foundation never dried out my skin or cause any oily patches like some other brands do.
lonnie m.
I really enjoyed how it coveres my pores i have a lot on my nose and it gets rid of them so well they provide nice shades too.
Lizbeth L.
This is such a great foundation the colors are amazing really match your skin tone doesn't look caked on looks nice and smooth
Christine P.
Atascadero
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I absolutely love this foundation ive tried alot of different name brands and drug store brands and this is by far my favorite
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
Just amazing coverage. the amount of foundation will last you longer than most other foundations. doesn't smell too bad either
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.