Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Destiny L.
It was way too light for my skin and on top of that it was too sheer to even wear as a foundation, it might as well be a BB cream
Anna P.
El Paso, TX
Love the coverage and how you only have to use a couple drops for your whole face! It doesn't leave an oily feeling on your face!
April T.
This is definitely full coverage. I have a mild case of rosecha and this evens out my skin tone and makes my skin look flawless.
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
I want to try this again but from what I remember it's really good. It lasts a long time because you only need a little product.
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is full coverage 100% it covered all my redness all my acne and stayed perfectly matte all day I will use this forever
Influenster M.
This foundation is life changing! It is so full coverage without looking cakey. It feels so lightweight and it will last all day.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
I would have loved this foundation way more if it was more moisturizing! I needed it because it dried out my skin and was patchy!
Victoria A.
The shade is great but the foundation itself isn't the greatest. It's really heavy and cakey. It also clings around dry patches.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Uh this one is so smooth and nice. Full coverage but it feels very light on my face! Stays on for a while so it’s worth the money
Hala T.
Rocky River, OH
Great coverage. Can get a little cakey depending how much u use. This was my summer foundation and it looked great in pictures.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.