Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Amazing coverage. A lot of foundations tend to make me break out (curse you, adult acne!) but this foundation gives me no issues
Kristal M.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation more than life itself! Lol! But seriously, the coverage is awesome and it leaves a velvet soft mat finish.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
If you want full coverage I suggest you invest in the lock-It in foundation. I will for sure get more of this soon in the future.
Chasity H.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Full coverage & perfect for someone who has a lot of blemishes, I do have to mix mine with a little face oil to thin it out a bit
Megan S.
Fort Smith
Amazing coverage and stays on. The only downside is its hard to get a good match for foundation for me. Especially for the price.
Lauren S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Light 48 more...
My favorite liquid foundation ever. There are so many colors you will find one in your shade. Buildable medium to full coverage.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
Review for: Other more...
This is what I use as my summertime foundation and I love it! It last through the heat and doesn't budge when my face gets oily.
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
The coverage is great but it’s super thick and dries way too fast. I find myself having to apply lil by lil cause of how it dries
Kristin A.
Wood River
This is a wonderful full coverage foundation and it is also one of mg favorites because it comes in a light enough shade for me.
brenda R.
I would love to try this product 😍😍😍it will help me and i could tell my friends how this product works and recommend it to people
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.