Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1933)
Aliya N.
Houston
This foundation covers up tattoos... literally speaks for itself. The only downside is that it can be cakey and heavy on the skin
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
Very full coverage! Goes on smoothly and stays on all day. Doesn't feel oily or dry it's the perfect formula for all skin types.
Fernanda M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This has been my all time favorite! Ever since it came out I've been purchasing it over and over and over. It has great coverage!
Blanca V.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Deep 67 Cool, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I just used it right now in the humid and i l9ve it is my go to foundation right now im impress by kat von D they did it awesome
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
This is one of my favorite foundations, it is full coverage and with the right primer and setting spray it will last many hours.
member-c56cc
I love this foundation its long lasting matte finish photo friendly would recommend to anyone willing to use a liquid foundation.
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
This foundation has amazing full coverage!! I love the wear of this foundation on a night out but to me its not for everyday use
brandi e.
Gallipolis
Very full coverage, beautiful flawless completion with this foundation. Very reasonable price for such a high quality foundation
Kelly G.
Macedonia, OH
I use this everyday. The coverage is amazing. The price is high but worth it. It lasted me a long time as well. Highly recommend.
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is full coverage 100% it covered all my redness all my acne and stayed perfectly matte all day I will use this forever
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon