Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This foundation is a part of my every single day routine! I love it because it's absolutely coverage and makes for a flawless look
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
Literally the worlds best foundations ever. If you get I️t you will actually get compliments on compliments based on my experience.
Kimberly H.
York, PA
Kinda cakey and oxidized a little bit but it last for forever so it is great for a night out or a bar scene. Not the worst ive used
Carolyn H.
I love this foundation. Blends my skin perfectly with it. Does not leave any splotches anywhere. I would absolutely recommend this.
Lucy G.
Super thick and became blotchy on my oily skin. Also it looked horrible if i got even a little hot. Not good for long wear at all.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
These items are pricey and that may be a deal breaker for you but the Lock It Foundation is a great product and makes skin flawless
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
This foundation seriously has some of the best coverage. And a little goes a long way. My only complaint is it clings to dry spots.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
this is a very heavy foundation to wear every day. I mix mine with a becca product and it makes it more of an every day foundation.
Daniella S.
Allentown, PA
So full coverage absolutely hides every imperfection. Not so well for dry skin, but for oily skin works great. It's a matte finish.
Cameron F.
I just love Kat Von D's makeup line! It does a great job and is very lightweight. This product is perfect for me to use every day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon