Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kelly G.
Macedonia, OH
I use this everyday. The coverage is amazing. The price is high but worth it. It lasted me a long time as well. Highly recommend.
Charity A.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I loved it !!! Stayed on all day but it was different to apply. It’s really pricey but it was full coverage. It was worth it !!!!
siarra h.
This is a little bit pricer but well worth it lasts me a little over two months worked great for covering up acne and acne scars.
Fatima G.
La Puente, CA
Has the most amazing coverage! Although you do need to take it easy with how much you apply because it can get cakey very quickly
brandi e.
Gallipolis
Very full coverage, beautiful flawless completion with this foundation. Very reasonable price for such a high quality foundation
Jessica M.
Great product that doesn't look caked on. I have combination skin and seems to last all day. Also, It is animal cruelty free ! 👌
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
I'm completely in love with this foundation because their coverage is high perfect just love his wand and packaging is beautiful
Elizabeth I.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is so full coverage, it masked all of my redness, dark spots, and breakouts. It does oxidize so be aware of that
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Omg this is such a great product I'm super happy with the qualityvoff this product and defenetly the design on it its super cute
Chasity L.
Chillicothe, OH
One of my favorite foundations ! Super full coverage I do not recommend for oily skin. Because it does get oily after long wear.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.