Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Loryn V.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I have been using this product since early this year and I enjoy it so much. It looks flawless on the skin and it’s easy to apply
Antoinette E.
Antelope, CA
By far the BEST FOUNDATION I have ever used. Complete full coverage and it doesn't look cakey, just smooth. BLESS THIS FOUNDATION
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
Best foundation ever ! Full coverage and plus you don't have to use a lot just with a couple drops you get complete full coverage
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this foundation. It really works well and have very full coverage. This one and my Marc Jacob one are my favorite.
Charity A.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I loved it !!! Stayed on all day but it was different to apply. It’s really pricey but it was full coverage. It was worth it !!!!
Kristine P.
This product really made me look flawless, and it really stayed on all day for me. I have combination skin and it worked for me.
Hannah H.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is amazing for when I need long lasting wear! It is a little thick, but it covers so well & is so easy to put on!
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is full coverage 100% it covered all my redness all my acne and stayed perfectly matte all day I will use this forever
Candy H.
Las Vegas , NV
The best part about kat von D foundation is the coverage! It's like photo shop in a bottle and super affordable and easy to find
Victoria A.
The shade is great but the foundation itself isn't the greatest. It's really heavy and cakey. It also clings around dry patches.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.