Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Jessica M.
Great product that doesn't look caked on. I have combination skin and seems to last all day. Also, It is animal cruelty free ! 👌
mia p.
Manteca, CA
The absolute best full coverage foundation on the market. I have freckles and this is the only product that actually covers them
Chasity L.
Chillicothe, OH
One of my favorite foundations ! Super full coverage I do not recommend for oily skin. Because it does get oily after long wear.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Full coverage foundation that lasts all day on the skin. A little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fatima G.
La Puente, CA
Has the most amazing coverage! Although you do need to take it easy with how much you apply because it can get cakey very quickly
Julia M.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Light 45 more...
I am so in love with this foundation. it covers everything and gives me a flawless look. definitely won't be using anything else.
Anacelia M.
Rome
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Very high coverage, easy to apply, doesn’t dry out skin, not sure if I don’t have the right color but it has an orange undertone
Andrea P.
Daly city, CA
I love this for oil skin. It's super full coverage. It keeps me matte through out the whole day. They have a good color selection
Crystal H.
Love this foundation. It goes on beautifully and gives good even coverage. It doesn't feel like it's caked on like most of them.
Brit H.
Review for: Other more...
Very full coverage I would totally recommend this you can find this at sephora not expensive at all ! Matte finish . Last all day
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.