Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Kristin A.
Wood River
This is a wonderful full coverage foundation and it is also one of mg favorites because it comes in a light enough shade for me.
Leann B.
yulee
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Very full coverage. It makes every blemish you have disappear. It’s lightweight. Recommend if you love full coverage foundations
Aliya N.
Houston
This foundation covers up tattoos... literally speaks for itself. The only downside is that it can be cakey and heavy on the skin
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is full coverage 100% it covered all my redness all my acne and stayed perfectly matte all day I will use this forever
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
If you want full coverage I suggest you invest in the lock-It in foundation. I will for sure get more of this soon in the future.
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this foundation. It really works well and have very full coverage. This one and my Marc Jacob one are my favorite.
Megan S.
Fort Smith
Amazing coverage and stays on. The only downside is its hard to get a good match for foundation for me. Especially for the price.
Glamgirl143 I.
Katy, Texas
This product have great full coverage and excellent shade options for deep skin tones.
Stays on all day and did not cake up on me
kim m.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Was good for a few days but was left feeling cakey. Definitely would try again if I had the chance. Wish it was more blend-able!
Kelly L.
Adrian, MI
Great for full coverage! This can hide anything! Very dry matte finish but it can definitely get cakey even with good application
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.