Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
The coverage it full which I love but it does tend to look very cakey on the skin. It does get into the smile lines to and crease.
Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
If you want a full coverage foundation this is your bff!!! It covers EVERYTHING! Great for oily skin! Can get cakey so be careful!
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
I tried a sample of this foundation and it's great! It lasted super long and did not crease or make me oily. No cake face as well!
Lauren G.
Opp, Al
This is full coverage but I find it clings to my dry patches sometimes. Just make sure you hydrate your skin with this foundation!
Zana S.
San Antonio, TX
I like the full coverage of this foundation the only thing is it has to.be applied with a.beauty blender because it is super thick
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this foundation for good full coverage that lasts all day. I recommend this in the summer over winter for normal skin types
KD K.
Does not budge! It's opaque and heavy so perfect for lots of coverage. I prefer lighter formulas but for its purpose it's amazing.
I love this foundation! It last for months and it’s very thick so it doesn’t take much and it’s VERY full coverage which I love!❤️
Emily L.
Salem , NH
My go to all time favorite foundation. Coverage is great. Good range of skin tones. Lasts all day while keeping oil under control.
Rachel J.
Hardy, AR
This is one of my all-time favorite products! I have combination skins and it meets my every need for a matte finished foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon