Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Love this foundation can't say enough about it! Full coverage to the max looks great in photos. Live the matte finish when it drie
Madison J.
Charleston, WV
I like this foundation but it is very thick. I have to mix it with a lighter foundation so that it will not look caked on my face.
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO
Good foundation. Not for someone who doesn't like thick foundation. Works best with a beauty blender and last all day on the skin.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
When my skin is super dry this probably isn't my go to foundation but it's super full coverage and makes the skin look really good!
Paige R.
Review for: Light 46 more...
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. GREAT coverage and very long lasting. Gives more of a matte finish. Good for various skin types!
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
This is an amazing full coverage foundation. It tends to get a little cakey throughout the day which is why i havent repurchased it
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
One of the best full coverage foundations I've EVER used! It covers up basically any flaw on the skin, and is an amazing formula!!
Kayla P.
Mesa, AZ
Doesnt get cakey and lasts all day. I even have gone swimming in it and its amazing. I love it and is definitely worth every penny
Priya P.
Chino Hills
Love this foundation! It gives me a flawless finish. It is a bit heavy for me for every day use but it looks great for a night out!
diana h.
Fresno, CA
gives full coverage prevents me from getting oily and gives me a beautiful matte finish love this product covers every imperfection
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.