Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Kayla R.
Jacksonville, NC
If you have dry skin AVOID THIS !! This will cling to dry patches, even with loads of moisturizer, and will feel dry. If you have oily skin this is the foundation you need. It has a decent shade range and a stunning matte finish.
Shayna C.
Chesterton
If you aren’t careful, it can become caked because it’s so thick. BUT- the coverage is fantastic. It really does stay on all day and doesn’t smudge whatsoever. It’s a little pricey but i used my bottle everyday until it was gone.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Foundation has good coverage! I wish it was more matte but it’s not bad. I noticed that it oxidizes so I have been mixing with my wet n wild ! But I do like it ! Not sure if I’ll buy again but will be willing to buy the concealer to try
L e x i F.
Richlands
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This is my emergency foundation. It’s super full coverage super matte and super long wearing. I definitely wouldn’t recommend wearing everyday but if you need a foundation that will last forever through any activity this is it.
Rebecca S.
Seemed like it began to flake throughout the day when I wore it. My shade was a bit light for me, but it was the coverage that wasn’t awesome. Some people love it, but I don’t think it’s my holy grail. Better than others though.
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation!!!!!! I use it about every other day. It is my all time favorite, it is pricey but it is so full coverage and a little goes along way so it is so worth the money. I really recommend and would buy it again
bety c.
WHEELING
This was my favorite foundation when i had bad acne and alot of black spots on my face it definitely did its job. But it is thick and if u put alot it looks cakey a little bit goes a long way and definitely use a moisturizer!!.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
I used to love this foundation when I had very oily skin. But now I’m skin is more combination so the foundation clings to my dry patches. It is a great price and has great coverage though, I just think it’s best for oily skin.
Melissa P.
Charleston
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I am extremely pale, and so is Kat, so I knew she’d have the right shade for me in her cosmetics line. This foundation is incredibly long lasting and feels great on my skin. I get compliments on my complexion often when I wear it, and it’s full coverage, which I love.
Lindsay M.
Noxapater
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it truly is full coverage. My only problem was I don't like it for every day wear. If I'm going out on the town with my friends then it's amazing. But just to go to work its not my fave.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.