Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This foundation last a long time so you don't have to worry about it running in spots when you start to sweat it will last all day
Ryanna R.
Riverview
Review for: Light 44, Medium 52 more...
My absolute favorite foundation for everyday wear! Long lasting and goes with every highlight, bronzer and concealer. I love it!!!
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
Kay vonD has some of the best makeup!! It's so beautiful and bold just like her beautiful art work! I love love love this cover up!
Sunday H.
LOVE!!! The color matches my skin tone to perfection!! The only thing is that it's a bit drying and not so easy on the application.
Lucy G.
Super thick and became blotchy on my oily skin. Also it looked horrible if i got even a little hot. Not good for long wear at all.
Nicole M.
I really love this fondant, it gives to my skin an amazing texture and also the smell of the product is very very good. I Love it!!
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
I've heard good things about this foundation but I did hear it's kind of pricey. I tried looking at saphora for it but they didn't.
April S.
I've purchased this foundation once, and the coverage was just amazing I tend to notice the application is way better with sponge.
Evangelina M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Kat von d foundation I can't be with out it. It is good for oily skin and dry skin. For me it feels like I don't have it on.
Shelby H.
Dayton, OH
This product is amazing. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a light weight full coverage foundation. It blends perfectly
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.