Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Liz G.
Pembroke, GA
This foundation is to die for. It goes on so smoothy and beautiful without opening up pores. I love love love it. Highly recommend
sheylee y.
Drys very quickly, its easier to do it in sections I use a beauty blender with it and gas food coverage but is kinda blotchy for me
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
I tried a sample of this foundation and it's great! It lasted super long and did not crease or make me oily. No cake face as well!
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Disappointed in this super patchy blotches but it has excellent coverage the powder foundation is way more useful but in my opinion
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
The coverage it full which I love but it does tend to look very cakey on the skin. It does get into the smile lines to and crease.
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
Kay vonD has some of the best makeup!! It's so beautiful and bold just like her beautiful art work! I love love love this cover up!
I love this foundation. It gives you full coverage yet makes you look flawless. This is foundation is one of my go to foundations.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This foundation is a part of my every single day routine! I love it because it's absolutely coverage and makes for a flawless look
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO
Good foundation. Not for someone who doesn't like thick foundation. Works best with a beauty blender and last all day on the skin.
Amber F.
I am in LOVE with this foundation!!! It covers everything, it last all day and a little bit goes a long ways!!! Very full coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.