Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Sarah S.
Wayne, WV
This is by far my favorite foundation. Definitely FULL coverage and even makes my skin so much soft even after taking it off.
melaina  k.
N Ridgeville, OH
My holy grail foundation. Such heavy matte coverage but doesn't dry me out or get caleu. I can sweat a ton and this stays in place
Christy O.
Coeburn
My favorite full coverage foundation. Great for girls with oily skin. Goes on smooth and lasts all day for a flawless matte finish.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This tattoo foundation is so high coverage !! It will cover up your thoughts honey lol !! Great for covering my post acne marks !!
Ali G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Covers well. Decently priced. It doesn't feel caked on and I don't feel it on my skin. It also doesn't make me break out. Love it!
Michelle E.
This produCT is amazing. It is my absolute favorite foundation. Controls shine and oil. Stays put and works on blemishes. Love it.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Disappointed in this super patchy blotches but it has excellent coverage the powder foundation is way more useful but in my opinion
tori h.
Apple Valley, CA
Great coverage and lasts all day. BUT, although KVD recently added new shades, I still can't find the right shade for my undertones
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Full coverage foundation. If your looking for a light/medium coverage don't buy this one. This is a totally coverage and i love it
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
When my skin is super dry this probably isn't my go to foundation but it's super full coverage and makes the skin look really good!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.