Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Christina B.
W Hempstead, NY
This is the best foundation primer. It is great for my dry skin and my Kat Von d foundation goes on so smoothly. I love this primer
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
If you're looking for a awesome full coverage foundation, don't look any further. It takes some practice learning how to apply it.
Daniella S.
Allentown, PA
So full coverage absolutely hides every imperfection. Not so well for dry skin, but for oily skin works great. It's a matte finish.
Elsa P.
El Centro, CA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Love it...full coverage my skin is oily skin..this product is my life saver. Will recommend its my second time buying this product
Bibi R.
It's a great foundation if you're looking for full coverage. I have dry skin and like light coverage, so it didn't work out for me.
Angela D.
Talcott, WV
I love this foundation it goes on full coverage. So smooth and creamy. Price little high but if used right a little goes along way
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This foundation is a part of my every single day routine! I love it because it's absolutely coverage and makes for a flawless look
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
These items are pricey and that may be a deal breaker for you but the Lock It Foundation is a great product and makes skin flawless
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
This foundation seriously has some of the best coverage. And a little goes a long way. My only complaint is it clings to dry spots.
Cameron F.
I just love Kat Von D's makeup line! It does a great job and is very lightweight. This product is perfect for me to use every day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.