Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
samera i.
Oh my God this Foundation Works absolutely good has really good coverage is a little bit pricey but it is worth it you will love it
Grazi O.
Amei a sua vida, mas eu acho que a minha vida e que eu penso em você e sua equipe de desenvolvimento do projeto de pesquisa Google
Celeste D.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it but for really oily skin its not the best. well it didn't work well with my skin. I really love how full coverage it is.
Priscila A.
Tampa
I did love it this foundation!!!!! I normally use for make up for go out in the night and did live it how make my skin looks good.
Ivette E.
The Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation works great all of the kat von d collection works great you definitely get what you pay for
Hillary C.
Ahh! I love Kat Von D foundation! It's perfect for my skin, full coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the face. Love love love this!
Carolyn H.
I love this foundation. Blends my skin perfectly with it. Does not leave any splotches anywhere. I would absolutely recommend this.
Bri M.
Thomasville , NC
Love love love this foundation. Wasn’t one to spend so much on makeup and now I’m so glad I did. I will recommend this to everyone.
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
This foundation works so well with my blotchy red skin! Definitely full coverage i love it! In halfway out i definitely need more!
bayley t.
Sarasota, FL
My holy grail foundation. The best i have ever used. Full coverage, stays all day. Doesn’t crease or become oily. Worth the money!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.