Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
karina d.
If you want something covered.. this will do the job. Blends easg and many choices to chppse from to match your skin tone. 5 stars
Hillary C.
Ahh! I love Kat Von D foundation! It's perfect for my skin, full coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the face. Love love love this!
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
I've heard good things about this foundation but I did hear it's kind of pricey. I tried looking at saphora for it but they didn't.
Alice K.
Long wear, heavy coverage. Will hide any flaws on your face. It don't take much and it last much longer. Defiantly worth the price.
Kimberly H.
York, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Kinda cakey and oxidized a little bit but it last for forever so it is great for a night out or a bar scene. Not the worst ive used
Gladys B.
Too drying and makes my skin too pale in the summer but it's not bad for the winter when my skin gets super pale from being inside.
Daniella S.
Allentown, PA
So full coverage absolutely hides every imperfection. Not so well for dry skin, but for oily skin works great. It's a matte finish.
Joana H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I finally was able to purchase the correct color for my skin color. And I love this foundation. My all time fav now when I go out.
Karol A.
West Palm Beach
I love Kay von d products and I was excited for this foundation and it was a total flop for me. It gets very Cakey and it oxidizes
Kalee W.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is my favorite foundation during the winter months when my face is dry and I need a super full coverage foundation for events
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.