Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Christina B.
W Hempstead, NY
This is the best foundation primer. It is great for my dry skin and my Kat Von d foundation goes on so smoothly. I love this primer
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
If you're looking for a awesome full coverage foundation, don't look any further. It takes some practice learning how to apply it.
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
This did not work so great for oily skin. It did have amazing coverage bit it just felt odd and it did not last like I would like.
Elsa P.
El Centro, CA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Love it...full coverage my skin is oily skin..this product is my life saver. Will recommend its my second time buying this product
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This foundation is a part of my every single day routine! I love it because it's absolutely coverage and makes for a flawless look
Phalan G.
Andover, MN
Very heavy and thick! Hard to blend and makes the face feel almost saturated with makeup. Good part is that it is very high covered
Carolyn H.
I love this foundation. Blends my skin perfectly with it. Does not leave any splotches anywhere. I would absolutely recommend this.
victoria  b.
Clinton, CT
Love this foundation, it gives me a flawless full coverage application. It is a thick consistency, but that's what I like about it
sheylee y.
Drys very quickly, its easier to do it in sections I use a beauty blender with it and gas food coverage but is kinda blotchy for me
alexandra p.
hesperia, CA
I do like this foundation and it does leave the skin flawless but after wearing it all day you do get very oily (at least i did).
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.