Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Brittany C.
I'm really happy I bit the bullet and paid the price for this product. Best foundation I've ever had. Covers literally everything up.
Morgan C.
It's worth every penny. That's basically all I can say. It is by far one of the best foundations I've used. And I'm picky about that.
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
The Kat Von D foundation has complete full coverage. I have bad blemishes and this really helped cover them all. Also lasts all day!
Jennifer H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This foundation is also great! I enjoy using this one too! It is more expensive than the others but it lasts all day and it worth it!
Savannah M.
Massillon, OH
This stuff would literally cover up a murder. It's alittle thick in my opinion, but it covers all my dark spots and freckles and acne
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR
Love love love! full coverage that lasts all day, even through sweat or rain. Definitely my favorite full/heavy coverage foundation.
Kaylee M.
use this foundation every day , it's my favorite by far . Stays on all day & looks great . Amazing coverage , highly recommend to all
Sarah J.
Love the coverage, but I dont like how heavy this foundation is. A variety of shades is a plus, but I wish it was a lighter formula.
Stephanie Z.
Fallbrook, CA
This foundation is super full coverage so it's a really think consistency! what I don't like about it is that it drys pretty quick.
Savannah M.
Lebanon, PA
LOVE IT. It’s full coverage and covers up everything. There are many different colors to choose from and the packaging is super cute.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon