Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Kayla A.
I love this foundation. Applies easily and it is a long lasting foundation. Various shades so you are able to find the perfect match.
Brittney S.
Baltimore
Nice for a full coverage, doesn't dry the skin out, and very thick not liquidity like most foundations. One of my absolute favorites.
Alyssa O.
This is great for oily skin, applied with a beauty blender the coverage is amazing! I don't even need concealer with this foundation
Kaylee M.
use this foundation every day , it's my favorite by far . Stays on all day & looks great . Amazing coverage , highly recommend to all
Jordyn M.
I have finally tried this product I wouldn't say it's one of my favorites but it does have great coverage it's just hard to blend out
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
Highly expensive but completely worth the purchase. If you have an exposed tattoo that your work will not allow them use this product
Rachel M.
Great coverage, very popular with my friends. I like that this brand is high quality and I would definitely buy from this line again!
Sam😜❤️ H.
Bismarck, ND
This product did not work well for my skin type. It was very caked on looking and splotchy. I had to return it and get my money back.
Nicole C.
Oh goodness, this is my favorite high brand foundation. It's a full coverage foundation. It goes on so nicely and stays put all day.
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.