Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1911)
Ja'nise n.
Dunedin, FL
Very heavy coverage
Great for a late night or a long day!
Be sure to match color correctly
Small amount goes a long way!
Great value
Destiny M.
Merced, CA
It blends very well and i love it i love hpw it looks on me and it doesnt really come off or anytbing i would love a dample

Habshdbd
Brittany M.
Coverage was amazing and it came out so smooth. The finish was flawless! My face also felt light. I finally found my forever product
Nicole Z.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because I had terrible acne. I do love it but it is SO thick. Great coverage though. I would definitely wear it again.
Dara P.
Elberton , GA
Full coverage, smooth, stays for a long while. After a while it does start to look oily and cakey even though it was at with powder.
Sadia U.
Elmont, NY
I love this foundation . It has great coverage and blends easily . It's not cakey and it last me all day . It doesn't clog my pores .
Treonna A.
New Brunswick
This is a stable product for my nights out! It will last you all night even until the next morning. Super full coverage and blendable
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I'm finally trying this is normally use too faced born this way but I'm in love with this one. I love how it goes on matte. Beautiful
gabryel s.
Bauxite, AR
this foundation is great. it gives me great coverage and covers any blemishes I have. it had an amazing matte finish an works great.
sage f.
Jesup
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is horrible. It feels like sticky paint on your face that never dries! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation😕
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.