Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Naelee A.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this the only thing is that it gets a little hard to blend if you don't have a beauty blender and the price is ehh
Whitney M.
Ooltewah, TN
Full coverage foundation. Long lasting. Applies smoothly. It def locks in so it does dry quickly and once it does it stays in place.
Kelly T.
San Jose, CA
An amazing foundation! The coverage is great. It's definitely full coverage and you don't even need concealer (well at least for me).
Karin B.
Love this foundation when I want to be 100% full coverage. It is super thick, so you only need one to two pumps for your entire face.
Mikaela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Deep 71 more...
Where has this been my entire life? I'm very upset that I'm just now trying this. I have oily skin, and no joke, this lasted all day.
Jennifer H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This foundation is also great! I enjoy using this one too! It is more expensive than the others but it lasts all day and it worth it!
Kristen B.
Erie, PA
Love this foundation. amazing coverage. be careful how much you use because it can loom cakey very easily. a little goes a long way!,
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
love this foundation! super high coverage! one of my favorite foundations of all times. great price! easy to apply with damp blender
Casey C.
It does what its suppose to do. I don't know if I used to much or what but its super thick. I don't mind though, it hides my redness.
Ja'nise n.
Dunedin, FL
Very heavy coverage
Great for a late night or a long day!
Be sure to match color correctly
Small amount goes a long way!
Great value
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.