Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Veronica Z.
Pharr, TX
This foundation is amazing! I am in love with it it's full coverage a little goes a long way like it really does I definitely recommend it!!!
Cristina P.
Garland, TX
Review for: Other more...
I LOVEEEEE this foundation. It last so long expecially in the summer time. I put my makeup on at 7 am and it's still on when i close at 10pm
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
My number one foundation I have been using this foundation since day one. I love this and go through it a llot but little does go a long way.
Stephie B.
Good foundation and has really good coverage. However I feel that is is too full coverage for an everyday foundation. Stays in place all day
Heather R.
Super great coverage. It takes very little and goes really far. It's definitely worth the price for it and is a wonderful value. I'm a lifer.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This foundation is extremely pigmented and thick! It's best applied with a damp sponge. It comes in a large range of colors to suit everyone.
Samantha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Very nice matte finish foundation . Works great on my oily skin. I find it lasted quite long through the day. Variety of shades is nice also.
Rylee S.
Salinas
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 45 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral, Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 65 Warm more...
This is a very full coverage foundation it is pretty heavy in the skin, it is vv thick and I enjoy it most when I mix it with a moisturizer💕
Sammi C.
Springfield
One of my favorite to mix in with other foundation. It's super full coverage and...no foundation is perfect, but this is pretty close to it.
Jocelyn B.
Laredo, TX
Very very matte! and best of all its full coverage!! two thing i look for in a foundation. it will be great for oily gals out there GET THIS!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon