Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Kelly T.
San Jose, CA
An amazing foundation! The coverage is great. It's definitely full coverage and you don't even need concealer (well at least for me).
Monica L.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Es una muy buena cubre todas las inperfeciones ,y Permanece intacta por horas .usando un primer hidratante la piel luce de porcelana.
Ashley W.
Tucson
The kat von d foundations is amazing. It covered very well. Had my perfect color. Goes really good with the kat von d setting powder.
Victoria M.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is my other go to foundation. Is very thick and full coverage. You have to blend out the foundation quick or it dries up on you
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
I totally recommend this foundation for the people that like full coverage. I'm so in love withe the foundation that its my number #1.
Karin B.
Love this foundation when I want to be 100% full coverage. It is super thick, so you only need one to two pumps for your entire face.
Naelee A.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this the only thing is that it gets a little hard to blend if you don't have a beauty blender and the price is ehh
Julie A.
Spring
Have tried two different tones and both make me look orange. Cant find my tone match. But the coverage is great, wish i could match.
Savannah M.
Massillon, OH
This stuff would literally cover up a murder. It's alittle thick in my opinion, but it covers all my dark spots and freckles and acne
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
love this foundation! super high coverage! one of my favorite foundations of all times. great price! easy to apply with damp blender
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.