Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19904)
Media (1914)
Aly F.
Rockford , IL
I like the coverage of this foundation but it tends to break up a bit in the middle of the day. I definitely have to powder and touch up. It’s not a very realistic packaging either because I feel like there’s a lot of product waste.
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
I enjoyed this foundation, the coverage is solid. The shade was a good match for me and I don’t recall it breaking me out. It didn’t stop my search for my next favorite but it holds up well during the day and provides full coverage.
Shawnee L.
I would recommend this to anyone with light complexion . I have always had a problem with either too light or too dark but this line offers all complexion tones.
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
I used to love this foundation because it covers EVERYTHING and makes your skin look like a porcelain doll. But nowadays I go for less coverage and it's too heavy for me. It is very long-lasting though and perfect for a night out.
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Did not let me down ! I was mind blown !! It is so easy to apply and is long lasting and !! Made my skin look like if it was from a doll ! It has a good amount and worth every penny !! I recommend everyone to please try it out !!!
Stephanie R.
La base super bien me dura mis 24hrs no se nota mi piel mista, variedad de tonos para elegir el correcto mas si eres suptono amarillo, les dejo una foto sin filtro total mente tomada con el celular cámara frontal.
💄|Millie S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
The best foundation that I ever used, its very good for oily skin which is the type of skin that I have, is a heavy foundation so I recommend you to put not to much product cause it’s gonna cover a lot anyway, I will buy it again.
Courtney C.
Mount Sterling
Coverage was great for me! Long lasting, I didn't have to touch my foundation up all day! My skin didn't get oily with this foundation! Color selection is great!
Destiny G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is VERY thick, but is 100% full coverage. It is extremely matte, and somewhat hard to apply. It is 100% vegan and long lasting which is a plus, but is a little too think for me! Would recommend to those who have acne
Tonya H.
This foundation was not for me. It gave great coverage at first but then it would start breaking up on and around my nose and around my laugh lines. I like a full coverage foundation and this is. It just didn't agree with my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.