Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Entasa C.
Jackson Heights, NY
Full coverage with perfect shade. A little product goes a long way. A bit drying, i recommend applying it with a damp beauty blender.
Julie A.
Spring
Have tried two different tones and both make me look orange. Cant find my tone match. But the coverage is great, wish i could match.
Destiny M.
Merced, CA
It blends very well and i love it i love hpw it looks on me and it doesnt really come off or anytbing i would love a dample

Habshdbd
carrie e.
Bismarck
Not a fan, it's like wearing a mask it's so full coverage. You have to work fast to blend it out otherwise your dealing with streaks.
Nicole Z.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because I had terrible acne. I do love it but it is SO thick. Great coverage though. I would definitely wear it again.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great on my face and blend in real smooth and it not a disappoint at all it must buy if you love full coverage
Katlyn A.
Richmond , KY
This is the best foundation I've ever tried. I have very oily skin and this stays in place and last all day! It has a full coverage!
Irene  R.
Henderson, NV
This has great coverage but didn't last long on my face. I am very oily and my oils started to peak after 2 hours of lounging around.
maria n.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it its the best ever covered all my frecoles A high-pigment foundation for full coverage with a long-lasting, beautiful finish.
Giselle L.
Arverne, NY
I got a sample of this foundation and I liked it a lot it's full converage and last a long time I'm planning on buying the full size
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.